Pain Specialist and Neuropsychiatrist in Torrance, Southbay, Westside
A fellowship-trained psychiatrist, Dr Nair specializes in Eastern and Western meditative, mindfulness, mindbody and conflict resolution strategies. He was trained at the UC Irvine and Harvard University, through the Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital- which is ranked number one in the US for hospital and residency training program in psychiatry by US News & World Report 2014. Dr Mohan Nair provides consultations for complex cases in Neuropsychiatry, Pain Medicine Psychopharmacology, PTSD and Addiction Medicine.
Licensure and Certification
A highly experienced psychiatrist and pain specialist, Dr Mohan Nair holds numerous board-certifications and medical licensure.
- Certification, Diplomate American Board of Pain Medicine, 2014
- Certification, Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties, 2007
- Medical License Florida, 2009
- American Board of Addiction Medicine (Recertified 2013), 2002
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Forensic Psychiatry), 1998
- Qualified Medical Evaluator Industrial Medical Council, State of CA, 1996
- Medical License Hawaii, 1995
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Child Psychiatry) 3762, 1994
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Psychiatry) 24127, 1982
- Medical License California, 1979