Your Visit to the Pacific Pain & Wellness Group
As a new Pacific Pain & Wellness Group patient, you are required to set up an appointment for your visit. For your first visit, you will need to provide us all the essential documents including your patient form and your insurance identification card(s). Please consider arriving early on your first visit in order to fill up additional paperwork.
- Please download and print the new patient form here
During Your First Consultation
For your first meeting, you will be advised by our specialists to try a medication, alternative therapies, or an injection in order to reduce any discomfort.
Patients suffering from pain are not always advised to take injections, but if necessary, our specialists will assess every patient to determine efficacy. Safety is our number one goal.
Patients are also expected to comply and be a part of the process of improving their overall healthcare.
- Be honest at all cost for an accurate diagnosis leading to a quicker and safer treatment
- Stick to the list of major concerns , in order to save precious time
- Take full advantage of the excellent consultations provided by our specialists
Bring a Family Member or a Friend
It is very helpful to always have a family member’s or a friend’s support when visiting doctors for any reason. Bringing someone can be very useful.
- You will have someone who can remind you of what the doctor said
- You have someone to help you with transportation
- An interpreter, if needed
Patients without appointments can be exempted in case of any serious emergency. Otherwise, every patient is expected to have an appointment scheduled prior to their visit.
- On-call emergency service – (310) 437–7399
Thank you for choosing Pacific Pain & Wellness Group and we hope to always be your first choice.